You are here
Business concept, goals and strategy
Balder's business concept is to acquire, develop and, manage commercial and residential properties in larger cities with positive development. Always with a local anchorage.
We strive to produce positive management results through a high level of activity and efficient property management. Balder aspire to continue to develop an attractive property and area portfolio following our business concept.
Our goal is to be a long-term property owner with a stable cash flow and satisfied customers and employees.
- Equity/assets ratio: min. 40%
- Net debt to total assets: max. 50%
- Interest coverage ratio: max. 2,0 times
How to achieve our goals
- Create growth by acquiring, investing in and developing properties.
- Take care and meet customer needs.
- Choose cost-effective management solutions.
- Maintain a high level of activity at all levels.
- Streamline and rationalize property management.
- Be a long-term owner with satisfied customers and a stable cash flow.