You are here
Our rent policy
In order to apply for an apartment, our basic requirements must be met and be able to be verified.
We continually strive to create pleasant residential areas with satisfied tenants. Our property managers work according to a common rental policy, which exists to promote a fair and well-functioning process.
The applicant(s) should be atleast eighteen years old
- The applicant(s) should have a fixed income that can be verified with a certificate or a document. The assessment of the income is based on the guidelines of the Swedish Consumer Agency which state that about a third of the gross income should go to rent. Fixed income includes the following:
- Income through permanent employment or employment until further notice
- Income through own business activity
- Retirement pension
- Grants from the Swedish Board of Student Finance (CSN) are accepted in the case of student accommodation
- A credit check is carried out on all applicants who register an interest. The credit check must show that you have clean payment records.
- In order to prevent unhealthy living conditions, there is a recommendation on how many people may live in an apartment.
- Studio, max. 2 people
- 1 bedroom, max. three people
- 2 bedrooms, max. five people
- 3 bedrooms max. six people
- 4 bedrooms or larger, max. eight people
The number of people refers to adults and children.