BUSINESS CONCEPT, STRATEGY AND GOALS
Balder's business concept is to acquire, develop and manage properties for residential and commercial use based on local support in larger cities with a positive development.
Balder operates to be a long-term owner with stable cash flows, satisfied customers and employees who through a high level of activity and efficient management generate good profit from property management. The company generates growth by acquiring, investing in and developing properties while meeting customer needs.
- Net debt to total assets shall not exceed 50 percent.
- Interest coverage ratio shall be at least 2 times.
- Equity/assets ratio shall be at least 40 percent.
- The key ratio (net debt/EBITDA) shall not exceed 11 times over a period of time.
For example, we shall:
- Improve energy efficiency 2 percent per sq.m. and year.
- More than halve emissions from own operations by 2030, with 2022 as a base, achieve net-zero emissions throughout the entire value chain by 2045.
- Obtain environmental certifications for all newly produced properties.
- Have zero incidents of corruption or discrimination.
- Increase the proportion of green financing.